Information for Visitors
AUD Library considers applications from members of the Dubai community for the use of our information resources for the purpose of research. Applicants must be currently enrolled in an educational institution and be in possession of a valid Emirates resident identity card.
- Library privileges for approved researchers include in-house use of print collections and on site access to research databases.
- Borrowing privileges are not available, and the use of online databases is governed by AUD’s license agreements.
- Study rooms are reserved for the exclusive use of the AUD community during term time.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Director of Library Services and submitted to the University President for approval.
- If approved, privileges are valid for three months and may be renewed by submitting an updated application.
- Use of library resources is governed by international intellectual property standards and library policies.
- The granting of privileges is at the discretion of the University President and may be revoked at any time.
- Submit completed application and supporting documentation for the attention of the Director of Library Services.